Friday, November 14, 2008

Airtel Bangalore Telephone Directory

ARBITRATOR ..

One day I decided that I played football. I was nine years old and I wore a jersey of Fiorentina in the jersey number three of Resco. My uncle took me to my first training session, it was raining. I did not even soccer shoes and I could not do more than two dribbles in a row. In fact, I decided that I would become a goalkeeper. And so it happened. Until the age of nineteen I played in football player, one of the FIGC, which make you feel like a champion on grass but I do play in fields of mud, they say they're worth something to make you eat breakfast at 11 am on Sunday morning with pasta tomatoes and potatoes. When this was enough to appease my fun I took a step toward another kind of football, one in which the injuries are admitted to God, that of the League ARCI. What denigrate all unless you're in FIGC, but then if you count from your teammates for a time, you realize that those few who continue to play, just play in the car. What you drink a beer after the game rather than tea. However, all this is to say that in fifteen years, demand has never been answered: who makes him do the referee to the referee?
Money? The glory? .. Mah


referee whistles as you are stupid go ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment